Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2010

"LooK tHe FriEndSHip mEAns WhaT? in ThIs MordERn wORld"


Look this is the modern world
No one is curious about my word
Some relations on earth never end
But my relations start after end

Look how subtle is this
Its death without poison
This modern world forced me to do this
Bcoz now I have undestood what my value is

Friendship is like a play
It means to me like a clay
Why I kicked my joy
To become like a toy

Everyone plays with me, uses me
Is this friendship to me
Now I am tired with such a friend
Who changed the friendship trend

This is friendship or a joke
Due to this my life is choke
Look I am not that much bold
This type of friendship I cant hold

But now this friendship has become my thirst
To have chill pill just
Is this a friendship I trust
No, No and my tears burst


(Jaya Sharma)


6 comments:

  1. Good one, I think you have started liking poetry. But why is your life 'choke' if this friend of yours has changed the friendship trend...and why can't you hold it ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many questions but only one answer
    I dont know anything....
    jo mann ne kaha wo likh diya

    ReplyDelete
  3. jaya i dont know in which situation u had written this poem.
    but i asure u that i wont change the frndshp trend.
    we'll be like this forever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thnk u jaya... wel I hv nt written this poem with any intention... my all frnds are jz rckin ..I love you all..

    ReplyDelete